Thursday, April 29, 2004

OK, I managed to get some links up on the sidebar. Tomorrow I will explain why they are there and I will have a couple of comments about some specific ones. However, the Email me! link does not appear to be working. I do not know why. Is it not possible to email oneself? It is late and I will work on it for awhile in the morning.

Read this:

I guess Rene has never met anyone who actually joined the armed forces to serve their country. In the world that Rene inhabits, no such thing exists. For Gonzales and most of his ilk, when a person says they joined the army out of duty to country and freedom, they just assume the person has been brainwashed by commercials or recruitment officers. Ramon and Tyrone are poor and stupid.

Michelle told us she was foregoing the war/political blogging for awhile. I'm glad it was for only a little while.

I have pointed out to my students that our ground commander in Iraq is Lt. General Ricardo Sanchez from Rio Grande City, Texas. I told my students that he was a "Mexicano sangriento" (bloodthirsty Mexican). They all got a kick out of it.

No comments: