Thursday, July 08, 2004

READ LILEKS NOW, I MEAN RIGHT NOW!

My question is, "How does he do that?" I don't mean the writing because he is a gifted writer, as is well known. I mean, how does he come up with names, dates, places as well as "where they are now"? Incredible. I could have, I suppose, found the names of the KIA from Davisson, MI after a few hours of work. But the American flag poker and the pokee? I wouldn't know where to begin such a search. But Lileks knows.

WOW!
One little problem. He doesn't offer a permalink to any particular post, at least that I can find. So, if you click on the link above, say, tomorrow, you won't see this post, no, this bleat, no, this essay. You will see his newest. If the essay that you find is not about Michael Moore, read the one that you find, then go to his archives for the one about which I am oohing and aahing.


No comments: