Monday, October 04, 2004

The guy who really really wants George Bush's head on a platter.

bin Laden? Zarqawi? Arafat? Hussein? Chirac?

"Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad. In fact, my grandfather was actually paranoid. I have a lot of madness in my family. So far I have escaped it."

"If I spend enough, I will make it right."

"I fancied myself as some kind of god..."

"It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out."

"If President Bush is reelected, we must ask the question, 'What is wrong with us?' "

"When President Bush says, as he does frequently, that freedom will prevail, in fact he means that America will prevail."
That's George Soros, folks.

To this last, the authors Rachel Ehrenfeld and Shawn Macomber, writing in The LA Times, ask, "Who would Soros prefer to see "prevail"? Saddam Hussein? Osama bin Laden?"

I don't think that the American people know just how dangerous this foreign born megalomaniac truly is. And he has now invested some 16 million dollars in George Bush's defeat.

Why?

No comments: