Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lefty looney gets smoked.


A professor of psychology at the University of Arizona, Deborah Frisch, launched a vicious attack on Jeff Goldstein, hurling death threats and sexual innuendos towards Jeff's 2 year-old son. Goldstein objected. Just about everyone objected. Professor Frisch got smoked.

There is now a concentrated denial of service attack against Goldstein's Protein Wisdom blog, so don't bother to try the link yet. However, I found that a commenter on Frisch's own blog had left a partial copy of her statements in her comment section. She had not yet erased them. The commenter identifies him/herself as Strangelove from the blog epuribusreluctor
to quote you:

"..I'd like to hear more about your "tyke" by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?

Tell all, bro! as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your "tyke" it wouldn't slow me down one iota. You aren't "human" to me. So if you could just tell me the AGE and SEX of your "tyke," I'd be stoked!

Thanx!

Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler? I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your child tomorrow and did to her what was done to your fellow Coloradan, Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn't give a damn. Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don't mind!

Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro.

You know, Jeff, I just don't get it. You say, and I believe you, that a human female chose to procreate with you and you have produced a 2 year old progeny.

But you live in Colorado and I really can't believe there are women desperate and/or stupid enough to procreate with the likes of you.

What am I missing, dude?

So the poor bitch is dirt poor and that's why she pretended you were worthy of procreating with?

Just my two cents: The pathetic jeffy boy goldstein plays the jew card 24/7. Didn't you notice?

THIS IS A CESSPOOL!!! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

JEFF!!! DRINK THE KOOLAID AND LET YOUR WIFE RAISE THE little Goldstein Junior!

I am SHAKING, I tell you, SHAKING!!! in my boots at the prosect at an FBI and/or state police trooper tromping down my driveway to see if I was a threat to the progeny of the pissant name of Jeff "pissant" Goldstein of the pathetic, neutered, sissified, state of Colorado. I don’t give a rat's ass whether the pissant's progeny live or die, but I have no intention of snuffing the mofo’s chillen myself.

Still waiting for some words of wisdom (NOT!) from you, Jeffy boy!

Your little boot-lickers have had their say. What say you, king dingbat?!

Wanna escalate this game. Fine wit me.

Bring it on, hombre.

Bring it on."
Just to demonstrate that Prof. Frisch likes to spread around her largesse, here's what she had to say about Professor Bainbridge:
I've never encountered someone in the blogoshere that I knew was a right wing christian capitalist before. And I think this guys a closeted homosexual, to boot. So he's about as low in my pecking order as a person could be.

(and)

And the only reason I cared about the birdbrain's sexual orientation is that he's a bloated, republican, catholic windbag.
Nice, eh? But, today she writes:
white flag
I wrote some inflammatory comments at a blog by a guy named Jeff Goldstein called protein wisdom that infuriated many bloggers and commenters. Many of these bloggers emailed my boss at the University of Arizona to tell on me.

In hindsight, the things I wrote were over the line of nastiness. I apologize to Mr. Goldstein.

I have resigned from the University of Arizona so there is no need for other enraged people to write to administrators there.
Now, if she had stopped right there, not written another word, turned off her computer and gone out to get drunk and laid, everything would have quickly blown over. But, alas:
Some blogs have posted comments that I perceive to be physically threatening. I have contacted the FBI and the Pajamas Media staff to determine how to proceed with this aspect of this unbelievable experience.

My intention in this post is to de-escalate the situation. The comments that started this all were nasty, not threatening. But I feel very threatened by the response.
Hmmm. I seem to recall, "Wanna escalate this game. Fine wit me. Bring it on, hombre. Bring it on."

Perhaps "bring it on" and "escalate" have a different meaning up there in Oregon, where Frisch is hiding out. And now, DENIAL and VICTIMHOOD!
Jeff - I lost my job. You won. Could you call off the troops?

UPDATE: I have been receiving emails alluding to the fact that I got fired. I was not fired. I resigned. I was not pressured to resign. I just sent my boss an email explaining what was happening and told him I thought it was best for all involved if I resigned.

Protein Wisdom has been down since this all started so it is not possible to see all the comments and everything that led up to this. People are posting snippets of what I posted that have been embellished with references to french kissing and other things I didn't say.

When and if protein wisdom comes on line again, it will be hard to tell what Jeff added or deleted to the transcript.

I have been trying to get in touch with Pajamas Media to discuss some of my concerns about what has been published at Black Five about this issue. I feel threatened by some of the comments there.

If someone at pajamas media or better yet, froggy from Black Five, could email me, that would be great.
I don't have access to Goldstein's blog. Hell, Jeff Goldstein doesn't have access to his blog. But he's not going to embellish or modify, add or delete portions of Frisch's comments. He doesn't have to. I am not an expert in these matters, but I don't think she can plausibly deny that she posted the references to
"Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!

Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy."
. . . and other "things I didn't say."

Well, Debbie, Jeff's "little boot-lickers have had their say." Bye-bye, Debbie Frisch.


Please visit the Pale Horse Galleries online store
for art, gifts and collectables -- all hand made
by Mexican indigenous artists.
Thanks!

TAGS: , ,

No comments: