Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oaxaca, Mexico: The power of prayer


I sat down at my computer for the first time today at 7;30 PM, Central Daylight Savings Time. I opened My Yahoo!. As the page opened, I closed my eyes and said this silent prayer to THORPE, the great God of All American Sport:
Yankees must win, Gordon must win, Boston must lose.
I peeked as the page opened and what to my wondering eyes should appear?

Yankees 13, Pittsburgh 6 F
Arizona 5 Boston 1, F
NASCAR Pocono 500: 1 Gordon; 2 Also Ran

THORPE
God of All American Sport



All other matters of earthly concern pale by comparison.



Please visit the Pale Horse Galleries online store
for art, gifts and collectibles -- all hand made
by Mexican indigenous artists.
Thanks!

Cross posted at Pale Horse Galleries

TAGS: , , , , , ,

No comments: