This blogger is a Christian. I am also a Zionist.
"How easy it should be, for anyone who holds dear this inalienable right of all mankind, to understand and support the right of the Jewish People to live in their ancient Land of Israel. All men of good will exult in the fulfilment of God's promise, that his People should return in joy to rebuild their plundered land.Here is a list of gutless wankers to brighten up your day.
This is Zionism, nothing more, nothing less."
"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. King5.com for writing this lede: "Xmas trees removed from Sea-Tac"So, with all the trouble throughout the world and all the finger-pointing at rigid, bigoted and racist Islam as well as Evangelical Christians, people get to watch Sea-Tac employees dismantling and removing all the Christmas decorations from Seattle's airport terminals, which have been out up annually for 10 years. And they can now blame it on the Jooz. Not too clever, "local rabbi".
What, exactly, is "Xmas"?
2. "A local rabbi" for threatening to sue Sea-Tac (operator of the airport) for not putting up a 10ft Torah along with the Christmas trees and other Christian Christmas decorations throughout the airport's terminals.
3. KING5.com once again for not having gonads large enough to print "a local rabbi's" name.
4. Sea-Tac for not having the gonads to accept the threatened court challenge.
5. Seattle area Jewish authorities for not calling in this "local rabbi" and slapping his lips off.
for art, gifts and collectibles -- all hand made
by Mexican indigenous artists.