Saturday, January 15, 2005

Stop whining about hate mail.

I've been watching the blogosphere for several days regarding the hate mail being received by various bloggers. Michelle Malkin, Andrew Sullivan, Michele Catalano (in private email, so no link) and even Glenn Reynolds complains that his name is misspelled in a hate mail to Sullivan.

Well, I want you to know that in spite of Reynolds' claim that "Actually, I think that Zephyr Teachout wins the 'hate-filled missives of the week' award", Mark in Mexico has received the HATE MAIL and HATE-FILLED MISSIVE of the millenium. I have copied this directly from my Yahoo inbox.
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:10:48 -0800 (PST)
From: "MARGARET CHO" margiecho@fuzznuts.net
Subject: YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL
To: markenmexico@yahoo.com

Mark,
I love you.

xxxxxooooo,

Margie
USA.


Cletis, loan me your .44 and leave me alone for a couple of minutes, will yuh? Yeah, thanks...and, uh, close the door. That's right, thanks.

No comments: