Friday, December 09, 2005

My Blogging Friends

I need to take a few minutes here to thank some people for my presence and vote totals so far in The Weblog Awards 2005 competition. Please do not confuse this with the shameful plugging of Mark in Mexico.

First, thanks to Joy-Ann Reid at Reidblog and The Reid Report for the nomination.

You may also find The Reid Report here. Vote early, vote often.

She says,
"Okay, here, I've got to go with my boy Mark in Mexico. I don't often agree with him, but he's got a damned good blog."
I suppose she's right about the not agreeing too often, but the fact that she can nominate this blog in spite of that fact speaks volumes about the lady. I do have one complaint, however, about Ms. Reid. Finding a photo of her is, well, challenging, to say the least.

I found this one. I don't think this is her.
Joy-Ann Reid 2

And then I found this one.
Joy-ann reid 4
No, that's not Joy-Ann Reid, either.

This one is the only photo of Joy-Ann that I can find on the web (full-sized).
Would you agree that she may be image challenged?
Joy-Ann, you need to give us a bigger photo. When you've got it, flaunt it.


Thank you, Joy-Ann Reid.


Now to Ace of Spades HQ.

You may also find Ace Of Spades HQ here. Vote early, vote often.

In this post, Ace shares with us his recommendations for the various Weblog Awards awards. He says this about yours truly:
Best Latino or South American Blog: Mark in Mexico, no contest.
Here's one photo of Ace.





















I think that this one does him more justice, however. Wouldn't you agree?















Thank you, Ace of Spades.


Finally, I want to thank, in advance, everyone who has voted and will continue to vote (once every 24 hours from any one computer) for Mark in Mexico. I hope that I can continue to provide reading material and research that keeps you coming back.

Thanks to everyone.


Also mentioned favorably by Joust the Facts, also. Note to Joust the Facts: Try to think of me as Mock-a-mock-a-mehico. Would that help?

TAGS: , , , ,

Weblog Awards Logo
Please vote HERE for Mark in Mexico - Thanks!

No comments: