Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Updating my blogroll - sort of . . .

I decided to update my blogroll today and ran into a problem. Because I don't like to mess with my template too much (a look at it in its current condition should show you why) I put off updating my blogroll as long as possible before sucking it up and updating it. What I do is save a blog address in my favorites file in a sub file I call "Daily". Then, when I have a bunch of them, I open my template and add them all in one shot, more or less, and then clear out the "Daily" file. Well, today I opened my "Daily" file and a lot of blog addresses that I am sure I put there . . . aren't there. Blogs like All Things Beautiful, Nathan Tabor, Pajamas Media and I don't remember how many more. They just aren't there. What the hey?

If you have communicated with me in the past or have sent or received trackbacks or link me and have found that I link you and your blog is not on my blogroll, please send me an email and I will fix it as soon as I can. What I am going to do is skate over to Memeorandum and check the contributors to various media reports to see how many of them are blogs that should be on my blogroll but are not. I'll get all of you as quickly as I can.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.


TAGS: ,

No comments: