Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Osama bin Laden Innocent - Howard Dean

I reviewed parts of the transcript from Russert's show and I did not see this from the Opinion Journal today.
The thing that really bothered me the most, which the 9/11 Commission said also wasn't true, is the insinuation that the president continues to make to this day that Osama bin Laden had something to do with supporting terrorists that attacked the United States. That is false. The 9/11 Commission, chaired by a Republican, said it was false.
Er, ignoring the fact that his contention that the 9/11 Commission absolved Osama bin Laden of responsibility for support for 9/11 is a lie, didn't bin Laden make a video admitting his role and laughing about it? Who should I believe, Howard Dean or my lying eyes?

UPDATE: If Howard the Cluck was actually referring to Saddam, looks like he blew that one, too.
.

No comments: