Saturday, September 17, 2005

Open Letter to Donna Brazile

Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:12:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mark moore"
Subject: Thank you, Ms. Brazile
To: info@brazileassociates.com

I am not sure if this is the best way to get a message to Donna Brazile, but here goes.

Ms. Brazile,

I have read, today, your Washington Post article, "I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President", and I am MORE than impressed with your attitude and sincerity, even if you are a damned Democrat. I have taken the liberty of writing a post about you and your statement in my web log (blog), Mark in Mexico, even if you are a damned Democrat.

It would not require too many more people, from all sides of the political spectrum, with your understanding of what lies before us and your determination to do all that you can, to overcome this "unprecedented" rebuilding task, even if you are a damned Democrat.

I salute your vision and the strength to so publicly state it, even if you are . . . well, you know the drill.

Sincerely,

Mark in Mexico

TAGS: ,

No comments: