MOHAMMED ABDULA, Real Estate Broker
ABDULA REAL ESTATE proudly presents a new listing in the quaint village of Hibhib, Iraq
FIXER UPPER SPECIAL . . . MOTIVATED SELLER
MLS NO. - 25132H
ASKING PRICE ONLY 43,000 Dinar
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bath * open and airy * improving neighborhood
* easy commuting distance to Baghdad
* lots of palm trees * close to Bush Elementary School
* great views from inside the house
* this home would cost 1,500,000,000 Dinar in California
* safe neighborhood thanks to U.S. military
* property is vacant and available for fast closing and immediate occupancy
SPECIAL NOTE: buyer beware on this property. It is being sold in "AS-IS" condition and the buyer is expected to hire his own professional to conduct an independent evaluation of its condition.
OWNER DISCLOSURE (Disclosure prepared by relatives; owner is deceased):
AIR CONDITIONING: missing
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: The property recently had something very large fall on it. There still remains a slight odor of goat urine, but a little elbow grease and Mr. Clean should take care of that. There is also a considerable amount of blood. This is a rare opportunity for a smart investor.
TERMS: Cash, cash to new loan, owner will carry, creative exchange, lease option.
COMMISSION: 4% to selling agent; for a full price offer, selling agent will also receive a bonus of his choice of 3 goats or a trip to the United States to see an American Idol concert
Courtesy Doug in Upland
for art, gifts and collectibles -- all hand made
by Mexican indigenous artists.
TAGS: Zarqawi, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Doug in Upland, Free+Republic